6th month update plus advice needed.

habsrule30

k so its been 6 months since i broke up with my ex. and at first i was destroyed uterly but slowly and slowly i got better.. still i have emotionlal problems related to that but its basically fixed.

or so i thought...

so about a month or two after trying to get her back by dooing EVERYTHING i wasnt supposed to i finally started nc.

Well that lastred a good two weeks and she would call me literally everday, wait did i mention she started dating another guy two days after we broke up?? So then she was going back and forth between us i na way and finally opicked him, but..the calls kept coming even up until now. i refuse to call her and meet her but still happen to answer on a occasion when she calls but end the cnoversation quicjly.

What is this? Please someone tell me? Shes been seeing this guy 6 months, as lnog as we had gone out and shes still calling me, why??

The calls arnt effecting me in the shiort term right now and i can stay comepletely uninoovlved in her problems but i just want to understand why she would do this?

any thoughts would be great!

thanks

What she is doing isn't right at all my friend.

You need to cut all contact from her ... don't bother trying to get any answers cause who knows if she will even be honest with you, but might give you vague answers that will torment you even more, could you handle that?

Cut her off ... Move on ... She had her chance and now its your turn to make yourself happy.

Archived