a little problem

ok me and my girl had our first kiss last friday. well i kinda kissed her teeth we tried again her hair got in da way we tried again she kinda kissed my lower part of my nose.heres da problem with my ex when i first kissed my ex i laughed because i didnt like it. well my girl did that to me.can i please get some kissing advice!? its really fustrating. i thought i was a good kisser until i got my girl laughing.my girl also said i dont make moves please i do them but she always talks to her friends can someone please tell me how to make a move and how to kiss better. this would b greatly appretiated thanks

Place your hand under her chin, or softly put your hands (thumbs facing Up) around her neck, this is sometimes called the Hollywood Kiss, because you see it in the movies a lot, when a kiss is being made. the reason i say that holding her face is because 1 for guidance, and 2 it's much more romantic.

so after you have completed that, smile look into her eyes, Turn your head and lean in (i always turn too the right) and kiss her, It's not difficult after the First Successful time you do it, you can't mess up, a kiss is a kiss, No matter how bad, or good it is, the meaning stays the same, plus if you Think you mess up again, ask her to show you how she likes to be kissed, even if it takes 10 times, getting the feeling right with increase your confidence, and you'll be wanting to kiss every time you see her.

Kissing is something that takes time to practice. I personally have never had a problem kissing, but have gotten better at it with age. Focus your aattention to their lips and keep everything soft. Soft nibbles on the lips. Soft caressing of her lips with your tongue. As well as the other normal kiss stuff is what usually works for me. I would suggest that you wait a little while before you try to kiss her again. You need to relax. Like S4il said a kiss is a kiss and nothing more than that. Relax and let the moment take control. Stop thinking about the pressures that you are putting on yourself and jusst let the kiss flow. The reason you fumble alot when you attempt to kiss is nerves and nerves make things go awry. Don't worry about what she thinks, because it really doesn't matter. If she truly likes you then she will make you feel a little more comfortable.

Just Relax and let the moment take control,

Neallo