Hpv= hell!

calidreamin0

Ok so I was diagnosed with low risk HPV about three weeks ago.

I have been using the Aldara treatment cream. And I just have not seen much change!!! Its very frustrating to me. Especially since this cream hurts like hell!!!

Does anyone have success with this treatment??? Or any other wart removal treatments?? I also found two new one's tonight.

AND GIRLS GET YOUR GARDASIL VACCINE!!!!

well, duh I have been to a doctor! She is the one that prescribed the cream.

I was looking for remedies that have worked for other people. Yeah, the cream is expensive and some insurances don't cover it! horrible.I go for a check up tomorrow and am gonna ask her if she can freeze them off. It would be better than having to use this cream I am assuming!

Have you gone to planned parenthood??? They might be able to get you the cream.

oh if your a student, I think your health center in the college should completely cover it! Thats what your student fee's go to anyways...that damn health center.

I wasn't being rude, it just wasn't very constructive advice. Im trying to see what other people with HPV recommend as a successful treatment.

oh if your a student, I think your health center in the college should completely cover it! Thats what your student fee's go to anyways...that damn health center.

I wasn't being rude, it just wasn't very constructive advice. Im trying to see what other people with HPV recommend as a successful treatment.

whew.

Anyhoo, i echo the others who recommended having it frozen off, i think it is called cryotherapy but don't quote me. I think i am spelling that wrong.

NO not plantar warts. Would you put duct tape on your penis???

I am talking about genital warts. I went to my doc today, she said all but one is gone and to keep doing the treatments for three more weeks.

Do people not know that HPV causes genital warts and can be spread skin TO skin! Seriously girls, get your vaccine!

Actually, I believe that the vaccine only prevents the high risk strains that are linked to causing cervical cancer but does NOT cause genital warts and can't be detected in men. There is also some debate on whether this leaves your system or not. The low risk kind that you have goes away with treatment and completely leaves the system after some time (a year?). At least that's the information I was given and/or read.

But yes, get your vaccines. I think the cutoff for getting it is 26.

Archived