Need Guidance

Hi.

Ok, Im very much in love with Laura. I am an emotional train wreck to quote someones response to me. I realize that I am and I am trying to get through this.

I feel so sad and lost without her. That being said here is my dilemma

Last night I asked her to dinner. She accepted. we went and had a good time, until the end where i got pushy with the emotional stuff... I love you, etc...

Well, i felt really bad this morning I called her.......

I told her that I was sorry for being pushy and that the last thing i wanted was to push her away. Well, long story short, we started talking about the cruise again, and then i asked her to lunch..... I made a promise to myself of the "no pressure"... We went to luch and I didnt get all mushy and needy. we talked, she held my hand, she kissed me when i dropped her back off at work. She wants me to come over this weekend and fix her computer.....

I know i need to let her miss me, but i feel as though if i dont tell her that i love her and want her that i will lose her...

I really do love this woman and through this whole thing she has said she needed her space, but i can't seem to get that through my thick head....

what is going on ? is she coming back ? is she playing me ?

It does sound like she likes you, why did she ask YOU to fix her computer, there are plently of people around. You should think of it as an opportunity to find out how she feels about you.

I think it was a good idea not to be too pushy, it seems to have paid off - you got to hold hands and got a kiss.

If she wants space then give it too her, she will remember it later.

I suggest you keep doing what you are doing and see where it goes!

Good Luck