i want to be more then friends

TtrogtT

ive recently been talking to my friend alot more, the last two weeks we have been talking every night on the phone for atleast two hours a night. i want to let her know how i feel but i don't want to ruin a friendship. about 3 months ago she knew i liked her, but she let me know that she wanted to be just friends. back then she was still dealing with a breakup. right now she still is kind of dealing with it but it has gotten much better and she is starting to forget him. but like i said we have recently been getting closer. we have the same friends and hang out in the same group almost every week, and last week it was only me and her and we just hung out at the mall, she didn't seem like she had a problem with it. im just wondering what i should do.....should i just lay low and keep this going on for a while, or should i let her know how i feel...

Hi,

I wouldn't suggest making any moves on her. Although you might be getting closer to her don't get your hopes up and try pushing her into something that she might not want to do. I mean if she enjoys your company the great, if you want more out of your friendship take things slowly. Let her know that your there for her whenever she needs you for anything, be the best friend you can you don't know how it might turn out afterwards. But don't rush her into anything otherwise she's going to catch on and then she might not take to it very well.

Keep your distance and play it cool 8) .

All the best

-[ kamui ]-

i totally agree. looks like things are going well... but i'm sure the last thing she needs is another confusion in her life. when she's ready, i'm sure things will happen naturally. in the mean time, i'm sure she appreciates having you there while she goes through this. just enjoy spending time with her, keep getting to know her and things will be *nice* and fine...