How to flirt?

Athenus

I don't have much experience with flirting. Just talking is no problem anymore (I used to be shy). But if you like someone you don't want to "just talk a bit". You don't really want to talk all the time about "how was your day", but you want to have more fun and flirt. But how do you start that?!

Once I know someone I can make a few jokes and throw in some sarcam to make a conversation more "fun". But with new people it's harder.

Soo how do you people start flirting with someone? What are some things to do and NOT to do? All advice is welcome

I don't have much experience with flirting. Just talking is no problem anymore (I used to be shy). But if you like someone you don't want to "just talk a bit". You don't really want to talk all the time about "how was your day", but you want to have more fun and flirt. But how do you start that?!

How you ask? Just start talking a little more then the average "Hey how are you doing?". 9 times out of 10, a girl that talks a lot more to me then just "how are you?" and "how is your day going?", they have some interest. A lot of people are just really nice but I can tell the difference

Try talking to him more and bring up things that you notice about him like his style of clothes, a bracelet he wears or the cologne he wears. This will show him that you have an interest and you notice him a little more then you notice a bum on the street lol.

Once I know someone I can make a few jokes and throw in some sarcam to make a conversation more "fun". But with new people it's harder.

You can never go wrong with a little Sar Cam. lol.

Soo how do you people start flirting with someone? What are some things to do and NOT to do? All advice is welcome

There is no such thing as "what to do and what not to do". You have to be yourself and nothing else. If this person does not like you for who you are then no harm no foul. Just talk about what you like, who you are and what you are all about. Get to know who he is by asking questions like "What do you like to do?" and things of that nature. The rest will happen naturally if he has a mutual interest in you.

Good luck!

Flirt with the eyes, its all with the eyes. Unless your blind, in which case I don't know how it works.

Look a little longer than you should. If you're the one doing the chasing, keep looking. If you're wanting them to come over and talk to you, look at them till they look at you, then look away.

Its ALL in the eyes.

You can never go wrong with a little Sar Cam. lol.

Damn right

Yeah I expected some general answers. So a more specific question now, and partly the reason I created this thread. There'a a girl at our dorm. I don't really think she likes me, but I want to be sure so I won't starting thinking "what if".

I figured trying to flirt a bit and see if she flirts back would be enough. She learns a lot and is more on the shy side (at least it seems lol). Anyway, today she complained she didn't have any chocolate (lol woman), and I answered with "o I still have some Her answer was something of "Aaaahh!" followed by "I only have an apple .." (don't remember exactly).

Maybe I can (ab)use this situation a bit here? >

Archived