ex and third party

geadrops

My ex lives on the other side of the planet and the only communication we have with each other is through a third party. This person I did not know very well but he always tells me to forget my ex and he also communicates about what my ex is up to, only he did it once only. So please tell me what you think about the third party, like what does he say to my ex, and why does he act so interested in my life, when I dont even know him. Any thoughts on this threesome relationship, does my ex want me back eventually, is the third party just communicating to keep me interested in my ex, anyone had this situation or can shed some light??

The third party is a he. They live far apart too. They only communicate through the internet on sites like this one.

He just keeps telling me to move on, but he told me about the ex's where abouts, like he told me that he moved to another country and that he wants me to focus on myself.

the third party also tells me that me and my ex will never be together. I just want to know why he says these things to me and why the ex doesn't tell me directly. why does the ex even care about me, me and him don't even know eachbother.

Archived