preferences

EmptySoul

hey everyone, both guys and girls answer this:

1. Physically, what is most important to you on someone else, and why? (How do you like this part of their body to look??)

2. What is your favorite thing to do with a person of the opposite sex? and why? (or the same sex, or whatever lol)

3. What are your biggest turn-offs and turn-ons physically?

4. and personality wise... (or habits, like smoking etc.)

thanks everyone

EmptySoul

heya,

god im amazed that no one has replied to this yet.

so let me be the first (unless someone gets there first)

but still, my answers:

1: for me it wouldnt be the body part its self but it be the way they use it *winks*

no really, hands, deffinite yes please, and doesnt that mean that everyone has them so i dont particularaly have a preference.

etc etc in the body parts.

2: favourite thing for me to do with the opposite sex, god are we like meant to be displaying sexual fantasies *jokes*

no i just enjpoy spending time with people, i like to understand them and talk to them, i believe the communication is the main aspect required, if that fails, how far would we really get?

3: turn offs:

being bigt headed

arrogant

someone who follows instead of being themselves

turn ons:

opinionated but with limits

happy to be with someone because they like them not because of there mates opinions

ability to talk about anything anytime

etc etc

4: personality...as they come *smiles*

kel

p.s. nice topic

1. Physically, what is most important to you on someone else, and why? (How do you like this part of their body to look??)

Hair - not obviously gelled and slicked, hands nicely in proportion, eyes - nice direct stare or a bit broody. Body parts nicely proportional, no specific body type though.

2. What is your favorite thing to do with a person of the opposite sex? and why? (or the same sex, or whatever lol)

Talk, debate, kick back and listen to music or watch anime or maybe some old horror dvds and even do things in the same room without it always being "together," be content to hang out. Why? I'm basically a homebody but I like my mind and opinions to be challenged, I don't like being able to walk all over someone. And I like to share interests, but if I want to read a book, work on graphics on my computer, or have quiet time, it's nice to have company in the same room without feeling pressed to entertain each other all the time.

3. What are your biggest turn-offs and turn-ons physically?

Turn-offs, bad hygiene and really horrible teeth, body odor, dirty hands and nails. Not terribly fond of a lot of facial hair, though a little trimmed neatly can be appealing. An excess of cologne is also a no no.

Turn ons - confident posture, casual dress and hair, confident moves without being pushy or slick. An air of independence from the crowd, so to speak.

4. and personality wise... (or habits, like smoking etc.)

Strong opinions and strong personality is a must, I have them myself, and don't want someone I can walk all over. Intelligence is another biggie, not necessarily IQ score wise as much as a flexible mind that can make good interesting conversations - and debates. A strong "independent from the crowd" mentality, not care about what other people think too much of likes and dislikes.

Dislikes, except for what runs counter to the above - I don't like the drug scene and wouldn't get involved with someone who's in it. Don't like someone who thinks they're God's gift and I should cater to them either, or who puts all their importance on material things and appearances.