what to text?

Forumzguy

It don't have to be heavy you know, just something like "Hey, how are you doing?", "Anything new happen today?" or "Fine day I had, yours?" (you don't want to say anything negative as you only known her for a couple of weeks).

Don't worry about if she likes you or not, as long as she talks to you and looks happy around you (smiling face, etc...) then you're in the key. *thumbs-up*

Get to know each other and avoid topics like: politics, relationship problems, money, religion etc... Tell more about yourself and she will open herself to you.

Im just wondering what to text to this girl i like. We both like texting and it's very awkward to talk on the phone. I wanna know how to start a text conversation and what to say and what subject to talk about. Any creative ideas?

You are using texting as a crutch. Don't do this. If talking on the phone is rough, then keep the conversation short. Call her up, ask her out on a date (have a plan already in mind) and then talk to her and flirt with her in person.

I agree with Dating Coach that using texting can be a cruch.

But there is ways of texting that can help you set up the date. Its not going to do the big work, thats going to happen when you meet up.

I never text boring stuff like, "how are you?", "hows you're day going?"..etc.

Instead I text funny and nonsensical things. I'll text the girls that I saw a dude with tinfoil wrapped around his head and thought of her, or that I saw her evil twin and she tried to bite me..etc.

be as playful and lighthearted as possible over text. get her laughing. when she's in a good mood, either call her to set up the date or mention something fun in a text message and suggest for her to come along (suggest, don't ask)

we known each other for a couple of weeks. i can't tell if she likes me or not. PsychGirly if that is your picture then you're very pretty.

Thank you!

If you can't come up with anything fun/creative to say, you can always keep it simple & say "how's your day goin beautiful?" (shows that you're interested, too).

Archived