26 days of NC

I'm feeling better oddly enough. I still miss her though. Its rough but I feel able to function again. starting a new job on Tuesday, so the office environment will help to focus my mind on other things fully.

I find it odd that she is now looking at my myspage page 3 or 4 times a day now. I havent looked at hers or made any sort of contact with her in 26 days.

Stay strong. We all miss the "little thngs" we remember as so special and touching.

But it's over. And somewhere on down the road there will be someone thatis the right one and you will gain new things that please you even more ...

Congrats on Day 26! I would erase the MySpace page for now.

Good for you. Sounds like you are making progress. Forgive me for being stupid, but how do you even know she is looking at your page?? I have one but have no clue who sees it.

You can get trackers that tell you who's been to your page. Lots of people have them.

Exploding head, you are a wonderful example of strength for the rest of us. I applaud you for making it 26 days without contact. Keep it up, and the urges to break NC will remain strong for a while but you've probably already noticed that those urges will come less often over time and be less intense. I had recently made it through 2 weeks of NC before it was broken and have started anew. Hang in there and stay strong. You can do this!

ps she's most likely checking your page due to the simple reason that you have not contacted her. she's now wondering and thinking about you...she could even be questioning herself about letting you go. She's probably going to send you a message or something soon is my guess.

Ok, so you call her and she answers, then what?

Can you have a pleasent converstation with her without mentioning the relationship? Will you break down on the phone? Will you feel bad if she doesn't tell you that she misses you or wants you back?

I would advise you not to give in. Stay strong and 'post it' out here. We're all here for you.

ok...

I love you, P. You loved me with all your heart once. We were in awe of one another. Why cant we have that back? know you had issues with me, but ive really been working hard on them, and made a lot of progress. Seriously. This whole thing really made me think about the things you have said, and do things differently now.

I can change. I can go back to CA and we can make it work. You just have to want it.

You just have to want it.

Really nice stuff, EH. But that's the key phrase right there. Any relationship needs two committed people to succeed and she doesn't want it.

Don't beg, plead and commit to changing who you are. If she left then she will need to find her own way back.

Stay strong. Things will get better.

I really have made a lot of progress about a lot of our issues. More so for me.

1. I've lost 35lbs

2. ive worked on my anger

3. Im better with cats. (long story) not a cat person, but play wih my roommates cats often

a bunch of others as well.. it is true though, I only want it if she wants it

Excellent. Don't let minor setbacks get you down. It sounds like your making extraordinary progress! Keep moving forward!

Archived