Firstly, I would like to apologise if this appears to be in the wrong section, I was unsure which it would be most suitable in.

Okay I'll start with the situation from the top. I'm a 17 year old male, and I recently got hold of the msn of this girl I've liked for years, all through college, not possibly describable as a crush, but I've always liked her personality.

Over a week or so we got on really well over MSN, much better than the 'shy' conversations we had together in real life, and after a couple of days it soon became apparent there was a lot of flirting going on between us online, and we ended up having 'cyber' on 3 occasions, it was a crazy experiance, the final one really touched me (wether this is strange or unusual I do not know) and her as well, in fact we were both physically shaking from it... I told her how much I felt about her afterwards and she said she felt the same.

We knew we were both going to be in the same place the day after (christmas eve in the city center) but we decided to leave it to fate that we found each other to talk things over face to face, as she already had a boyfriend of 3 months - that night she told me that she felt the same feelings for me as she did for him, and that she 'wanted' me but 'loved' him.

She's gone on vacation for new years, and she's been on MSN a couple of times, the first was great, we got on really well but the recent ones she's been responding very minimally in return... I feel like I'm doing all the running now, wether it's because she's not free to talk, or she's communicating with her boyfriend I don't know - I know I still feel the same but I don't know what's going on in her head anymore.

I knew she had a boyfriend from the start, but things kind of developed, and in her words we just 'clicked'.

She'll be away a few more days, I'm not sure how to proceed with this. Any advice would be appreciated.

no harm going for a girl who has a boyfriend, so long as the boyfriend is smaller sized than you and not a boxing or karate champion or gangster (or anyone who can beat you up).

but it seems she's feeling bad she two-timed her boyfriend, even if it's cyber. so she's in avoidance mode now. maybe she got some advice from her gal pals. so if you want her, you just have to work twice as hard now. cos she will avoid you.

do you really want to go through all that hassle? and maybe still come up empty? find an opportunity to talk face to face when she comes back, cos without knowing where you stand, it's pretty hard to move on. of course, if you really want her, you can keep on trying