this happens alot

SeaBisquit

ok, this happens to my friends and i alot. just wondering what it means and if it's some sort of red flag.

i'm kinda dating two guys right now and both of them will call up and ask me out then they will ask about one of my friends.

like, the one guy i am dating says he really cares about me alot and he loves being around me. then after he says all that. he will say lets call someone and have them comeover.

is this something i should worry about or am i making too much out of it?

ok, this happens to my friends and i alot. just wondering what it means and if it's some sort of red flag.

i'm kinda dating two guys right now and both of them will call up and ask me out then they will ask about one of my friends.

like, the one guy i am dating says he really cares about me alot and he loves being around me. then after he says all that. he will say lets call someone and have them comeover.

is this something i should worry about or am i making too much out of it?

Kind of strange, yeah. I would be like, "Why are you so concerned about so and so coming over all the time?"

Is he always asking about the same person?

he use to ask about the same person. i thought maybe he was trying to breakup our friendship because he didnt like her around all the time. because i did say to him why the hell are you asking about her all the time. now he just ignores her so i could have been right.

it just strange tho, because he really pours it all out there when he talks about his feelings for me. but it's like he doesn't want to spend alot of time with me alone.

he use to ask about the same person. i thought maybe he was trying to breakup our friendship because he didnt like her around all the time. because i did say to him why the hell are you asking about her all the time. now he just ignores her so i could have been right.

it just strange tho, because he really pours it all out there when he talks about his feelings for me. but it's like he doesn't want to spend alot of time with me alone.

How long have you two been dating? Can you ask him about this, let him know it's been bothering you?

Archived