Hmm..I had a long story about the break up and such here and i have moved on but..

I heard my ex has been starting rumors with me again. This time with a twist (otherwise i would have ignored it) but i heard them none the less. She told everybody (we run almost in the same circles as we both bowl) that i am crazy and that i made the relationship up in my own head. (We were secret for almost 3 years)...

After i heard this, i went a bits nuts & railed into her. I then demanded that i get all my stuff back (XBOX 360, PS2, and Wii) that i bought but left there telling her she could have it IF she could sweep us under the rug. It didn't happen and unfortunately i wasn't the better person.

Was i wrong for demanding my stuff back. I did semi-bully my way into getting them back.

*It's been 8 months since i broke up with her and on top of that, i told her she could keep it. Am i bad??

i say get your stuff back! and then yeah take the quote from above and claim the sex was god-aweful.....or not lol no i aggree wit hgetting yours tuff back, its YOUR stuff and there no use in being nice if she isnt going to be. good that you got it back tbh get anything else back thats yours!

Archived