I dont know what to do.

HarryIrl

For the past 2 years I have been unhappy and havnt gone a day without thinking * * * * it lets just do it and get it over with. I hate my life and I just want the pain to stop. I am only 17 years old at the moment and I feel like a complete * * * * ing loser. I feel this way because of my dad well thats my excuse anyways. Hes a complete * * * * ing * * * * and if I had the bottle I would kill him. Hes a control freak and I just want my pain to stop so he can feel guilty for all the * * * * hes put me through. I have Pills infront me right now and I really just wanna chuck them down my neck and get it over with. But something is telling me not to. I started crying today after an argument with my dad. Is crying weak? I picked up a blade and cut myself for the first time 5 times on my left wrist. I believe if my pain doesnt go away I will have killed myself within 3months.

-Harry-

No, crying is not weak. It means you're hurting. Look guy, you're almost 18, soon you'll be able to be on your own. If he's abusing you, then there is help out there. But killing yourself will only deprive you from having all the things you've dreamed of.

What is your father doing to you?

Dear Harry:

Please don't chuck the pills down your throat. Trust me, they feel awful going down your throat and once you take them you'll start feeling so sick you won't know what to do. Don't crush them and put them into juice either - it tastes really bad.

You're only 17! Life should be about possibilities and your future...why are you going to throw it away? You said you wanted to make your dad feel guilty for everything he's put you through - make him envious instead! Go out there and become successful in life and stomp him away from you. He'll wish he never ever said or did any of those awful things to you.

You sound like a lovely guy and dying is not the best way to go. Give yourself a chance.

xoxo!

No, crying is not weak. It means you're hurting. Look guy, you're almost 18, soon you'll be able to be on your own. If he's abusing you, then there is help out there. But killing yourself will only deprive you from having all the things you've dreamed of.

What is your father doing to you?

Hes never hit me. But he gets inside of me when he talks hes poison the way he speaks to me. Hes a bully I hate him.

He makes me feel guilty for something when I havnt even done anything. I just want all this * * * * ing pain to go away now. I have never talked to anyone about this before. Should I see someone? I feel ashamed.

Harry mate, STOP right there.

Your 17 right. When I was 17 I was so messed uo it was unreal. I had no-confidence and several issues. I couldn't face getting out of bed I was so depressed. Now 12 years on I am a confident, mature, happy person with loads of friends and a great well-paid job.

When your that age you hormones are going crazy, EVERY teenager is mixed-up, some more so than others. Dont worry about it. First things first, lose the suicide thoughts. Honestly, I don't know the ins & outs of your situation but ONLY you can do something about it. Talk to your father, if you cant talk to him talk to your friends or other family. At worst talk to us on this forum cause some of us are going through the same sitution.

Also crying is NOT weak man, I was crying earlier cos I split with my girl but I know tomorrow is another day and there are more girls out there. I need to keep my head up even though some days I think 'why bother'.

Stay strong man. You WILL get through this.

Archived