Anyone have advice?

Mr.Mister

I had a different thread, but people weren't really giving me any advice, because I was too detailed with my specific problem. I just simply want to ask:

Does anyone have any tips on dealing with and/or overcoming jealousy?

I am like a child, in that I want more than what I have and I am jealous of others that have more. I don't wish to feel this way. Any tips to get over this jealousy?

that jealousy is apart of your competitive nature, don't lose the competitiveness, just take comfort in knowing that no matter how much you have, there will always be somone else who has more. in one degree or another.

Jealousy is envy, so don't waste your time on it. I am very competitive, like all men, I just want more, theres no end to it. Just stick to your game plan, and know that you will eventually have more than the others you know of.

"Don't waste your time on jealousy.

Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.

The race is long and, in the end, it's only with yourself."

- Boz Lehrman

I, too, have a problem with jelousy that I have fought with all of my life. It does not bother me that much anymore but I still classify myself as a "player hater"

I guess I'll have to stick with Google for advice. No offense to you guys but in both threads I've barely even gotten advice. That's all I was asking for. On google I found some site talking about writing yourself questions about the things that make you jealous so you can figure out how to deal with it. Just saying "don't be jealous" doesn't stop someone from being jealous. Thanks anyway.

You must try and figure out why you feel threatened and jealous? Why are you so insecure? What do you desire that others have? Or what makes you think that they do not want you?

Jealousy can have many forms...what happened to you? When did you first notice this trait? What are your triggers?

Archived