i am mad.. why!!?!?

So I am going along no contact its one month but I am really mad today

I went onto my male friends page on facebook to write something

And my ex had written “ so we still haven’t had a night out”

And it really got me mad… I introduced them when going out and it helped my bf with his surfing film he was doing – they could travel and stay at each others and stuff anyway we have been mates for 10 years talk but don’t hang out heaps and I feel a bit weird as I am female etc etc – its just so annoying like

When it happened he was ok to me and stuff but then said don’t get me to ask your ex questions and it offended me I was never going to but all our other MUTUAL FRIENDS are not mutual they are his friends u know and id only see them if we were together its not like they make contact now……. This guy is one friend I had before this circle and im so mad I know its not his fault that my ex is commenting and asking him to do stuff but why isn’t that guy wanting to do stuff with me it sucks I feel like writing to him YES U SHOULD PICK A FRIGN SIDE

We have been through enough I thought I meant a bit more

So why is this making me so mad I don’t get it I feel possessive…

Like I feel like I cant even talk about it part of me wants to be honest and just say all this to him but whats the point

AND ALSO its like my ex is just so up for partying and arranging to do stuff I doubt it’s the same keeping busy I am doing.. like it seems unfair they get to hang out and I don’t get thought of

I dunno whats wrong with me

It's natural to be jealous when you see your ex 'seemingly' doing loads of stuff. Honestly though, I don't think you have anything to worry about. If they know each other there is nothing you can do, or should do, to stop them hanging out. You'll come accross as possessive and selfish.

Don't worry about what he is doing, concentrate on what you are doing. You never know, he might not being doing anything at all and fed up at home.

Archived