can't stop crying - still dont understand?

today i have been crying so much - i went down to the beach and just wailed i just dealt with it i confronted it and said you know what beach you belong to me too its not his beach so i just cried and walked in the rain..

and then i re arranged my whole room

i found a letter that was like im sorry i ruined us ill do anything we work so well not to fix this i

it went on and on in this nature and im justhurting

was it al just a lie

ill never know

ill nver understand

its been a month and it seems forever no contact at all

i feel lost and lonely

like he is ok and not in any emotional turmoil while i seem to barely function

I am so sorry, and I have walked in your shoes. I would not wish what you are going through on anyone.

When I found out my exhusband had committed adultry, my world was ripped out from underneath me, and I too cried and wailed. And I remember feeling as though his world did not even skip a beat.

I don't know if your married, or what your circumstances are, but you seem angry and extremely hurt. Sometimes (as in my case) it's too late to apologize. Sorry is just not enough. We've been hurt too much, and that's it.

Whatever your case, I am sorry for you pain. It's a path you must walk alone, and I would not wish it on anyone. I have been down that path, and having been down it, I can tell you there IS another side, and I am living proof that you will make it.

I wish you the very best.

Hang on and be strong. You are worth it.

~Allie

today i have been crying so much - i went down to the beach and just wailed i just dealt with it i confronted it and said you know what beach you belong to me too its not his beach so i just cried and walked in the rain..

and then i re arranged my whole room

i found a letter that was like im sorry i ruined us ill do anything we work so well not to fix this i

it went on and on in this nature and im justhurting

was it al just a lie

ill never know

ill nver understand

its been a month and it seems forever no contact at all

i feel lost and lonely

like he is ok and not in any emotional turmoil while i seem to barely function

prettyhate, i just want you to know that you are not alone - i too feel lost & loney - at nights it's the worst and I just feel like breaking down & crying...I do know your pain - and my gosh is it an ever awful pain.

I think it is good that you are letting your feelings out - cry if you have to - don't keep it bottled up inside...

i know it's tough - it is tough for me too - the only thing that is helping me push through is knowing that one day, one day, things will get better - I know that it's not today, and it won't be tomorrow but there is hope for me, and there is hope for you too - that one day you will be happy again - you will smile & laugh and you will have grown so much because of this.

Post back ok? and let us know how you are feeling?

Archived