Valentine's Day Gift

How do you guys make valentine's day special when you can't be with your partner?

It's not a really big deal in my relationship, but I still like to do something that's thoughtful to bring a smile to my guy (especially since it's around midterms and it'll be a nice surprise for him to get something unexpected).

Any suggestions on gift ideas (to be sent in a small package)? Although sending him flowers would be an interesting reversal of roles, I want to send him something that he will be intrigued about (maybe remind him of me in some way) and not just something that he will just put aside afterwards. I was thinking of buying sexy/lacey underwear (siince I don't usually wear those) and sending them to him so that his imagination can run wild.. until we see each other again.

What do you guys think?

Simulacra,

I think you found yourself some wonderful ideas. I like the sexy underwear stuff... would fall for it immediately. May be link removed is helpful for you, as well. Otherwise just find a search engine and dump 'Valentine's Day' in it. I am sure in no time you'll have your perfect gift.

If you'd ask me personally, though. Something I would find REALLY special is something that comes from my girl. What I mean by that? I am not sure if you are into "creative with hands", but my mom for example designs her own cards. I keep every single birthday card she sents me, because it comes from out of her hands.

I hope I was helpful with my tips... have a great Valentine's Day.

~ SwingFox ~