She needs help...and I can't do anything...

Sean

Ah why do I get involved in these situations, and why do I care so much about it? Ah well, I guess it's just my nature, my stupid, idiotic nature. So apparently my friend's and her boyfriend shares some bill. They got at last count, three bills together. Citifinancial, Chase, and Wachovia. They were susspose to go half on the bills, but so far he has not paid his half, and she ends up paying all the bills by herself. So far her plan is to pay her half of the bills, and then try to get out of it. However, in order for her to get out of one bill, she has to get him to sign a form, and on another all he has to do is drop her name. However, I doubt he'll do that. He just got her over a barrel and I wish I could help, but I don't know how. I know I shouldn't worry about it, and it's none of my business, but this friend has been my friend since the 1st grade, and to see some guy using her like this, it just doesn't sit well with me. Anyone else ever had this problem?

Caring about someone even though you feel like it's not your business? Definitely...going through it right now with my ex, I've known her basically half of my life. She doesn't have as serious of an issue as your friend does, but some guy is treating her like crap and it doesn't sit well with me either.

I think it's pretty normal for you to feel that way though. Just be there for her to talk to. All you can do..I know it sucks.

Archived