is there any other way of telling?

QTpie87

Hey.

okay so i was on birth control so i don't really know why im worried about this, but i don't want to go to the DR. about it and don't want to go and get pregnancy tests so is there any aother way that i can tell ( not the obvious) if i am pregnant or not. im worried. so please help.

thanks,

love Qtpie87

The only other way to tell for sure is to wait 9 months and see if a baby pops out. Everything else I could tell you would just be suspicion and guesses.

Is there a particular reason you don't want to get a home pregnancy test? They are simple to use, pretty accurate, and private...

Okay,

i just don't want to go buy any because( im not a slut i just dated him for a very very long time and i love him) i am not even 17 yet. i am 16 and i live in mormon town so you know how those people at the store would be looking at me. and i don't want to go to the dr. because if i am then i want to be the only one who knows for a while and be able to think it through. you know what i mean. i want to be able to find out all by myself.

I'm not judging you at all. I just want to help. If you are pregnant you need to know for sure and these tests are the only way to really tell.

Maybe you could go to a store that is located aways from your home. Then they won't know you there. They aren't likely to ask you any questions anyway when you buy the test.

But since you asked, here are some things that MIGHT happen to you if you are pregnant:

• Swollen, tender breasts
  • Morning sickness
  • Increases sensitivity to smells or tastes
  • Increased hunger
  • Weight gain
  • Missed period (although there may still be some bleeding)
  • Some cramping in the abdomen
  • Nausea during the day
  • Fatigue

There are other symptoms too. And just because you feel these symptoms, they could be caused by something else.

The big key is a missed period. Are you late? If so, by how much?

What I used to do was go to wal mart to do all my shopping, you know everything, like shampoo, some clothes, soime xmas gifts some food and sneak the pregnancy test in there. most of the time the cashiers are so busy making sure they scan everything they arent spending time looking to see who it is who brought stuff, especially now since there's that holiday madness going on...

Would you have any reason to suspect that you would be pregnant?