can two jobs cause wrinkles?

at one point, i wasn't able to survive financially even with roommates on just one job. i've had two jobs for almost a year now and i've worked my debt down quite a bit. however, i still have a lot to go. i think i'm doing pretty well health wise. but i have been seeing more eye wrinkles (i think). does anyone know possible long term affects of working too much?

float -

I don't know how old you are, but when I was young (20's) I took Vit E from capsules and put it on the crow's feet eye area every night, I don't have much in the way of eye wrinkles now, I think it helped.

If you smoke, stop, that is the No 1 cause next to too much sun to give you wrinkles. The skin is deprived of oxygen when you smoke.

float -

I don't know how old you are, but when I was young (20's) I took Vit E from capsules and put it on the crow's feet eye area every night, I don't have much in the way of eye wrinkles now, I think it helped.

If you smoke, stop, that is the No 1 cause next to too much sun to give you wrinkles. The skin is deprived of oxygen when you smoke.

Crap, I love the sun and I smoke!! Maybe fate is on my side because I'm 27 and have yet to see major wrinkles. LOL

kaligirl -

I'd quit the smoke if you can, I believe it will catch up with you when I see those my aged who still are smokers, I look about 20 years younger than them. I am fairly opinionated about this but if you get to 48 and still get ID'd to buy booze, that's a good thing!

Sunscreen, large amounts I never leave home without it now, I wasn't very good young though, wish I had been. Use my hindsight!

float stress does weigh in but some skin types get crow's feet much earlier than others. Dryer fair skin wrinkles faster usually.

I have met blonde fair skinned twenty something girls who are good looking who had major's crows feet because of the fair dry skin. I know 50 year old olive complexion women and women of color who hardly have any....

at one point, i wasn't able to survive financially even with roommates on just one job. i've had two jobs for almost a year now and i've worked my debt down quite a bit. however, i still have a lot to go. i think i'm doing pretty well health wise. but i have been seeing more eye wrinkles (i think). does anyone know possible long term affects of working too much?

Well, drinking a good bit of water helps hydrate the skin. Out of all the organs, the skin is about the last organ to get h2o since the internal organs take priority. If you keep yourself well hydrated, that should help your skin out.

Also, sleeping on your back instead of on your stomach or laying with the side of your face on the pillow is beneficial. That's because you have a lesser chance of getting creases on your face. Try to wear a day lotion with spf 30 and some type of night cream. I confess I don't do this everyday.

I use a night cream whenever my skin feels alittle dry and it has collagen and vitamin E in it. I periodically use a moisturizing mask, Got2b In Your Face All Mixed Up Mash Masque(It doesn't dry the skin out and smells wonderful!), instead of a clay mask. It really makes my skin feel nice and smooth and refreshed. And it dries nearly clear and really no color, so if you have to answer the door, you won't scare people with a green face.

Oh, and try getting enough sleep.

I am the blonde fair skinned one but I didn't get the wrinkles.

Of course other things that cause wrinkles and should be avoided:

Life

Laughing

Fun

Children

Emotion

Take care of yourself, be happy and healthy and enjoy life, wrinkles sometimes come with smiles also

well i did go through a really stressful time at my full time job. but once i realized i was the one that needed an attitude adjustment, everything seemed to get a lot better. so maybe the second job didn't cause the wrinkles. now i seem to smile and laugh a lot more, and my smile does affect MY WHOLE face...well thanks for all the advice. I'll consider trying some of the recommendations. i use to smoke now and then but i'm trying to stop completely. And i'll think more about whether or not the second job is worth it...not just because of the wrinkles.

The sun (UV) is your worst enemy. Stay out of it -- when you have to be in it, wear a hat and use sunscreen.

The sun is the worst damage by far when it comes to skin.

I doubt your new eye wrinkles are from stress. I suspect they are pretty average.

Archived