When to say those words...

Hello my little droogies, time for more tales of adventure!

Anyone who doesn't want to read a little bragging just skip to the question.

Setup: Ok, been dating this girl for about a month now, so far it's been just wonderful. We stayed up all night sitting on her porch swing under the stars just talking and cuddling and kissing, one of those magical, romantic nights you dream about. We did make love a few days ago and the chemistry is just phenomenal. It was a long time since I last had sex, but gosh darnit I gave it my all and from her physical responses I knew I was doing well...

So, physically compatible: check

Mentally compatible: check

emotionally compatible: check

Last night she was saying all that great romantic stuff I love, and the straw that broke the camels back was "Oh God, you drive me crazy"

I realized I was falling for her, hard and fast, head over heels. It's not full blown love yet, but it is very close.

Question: When do you think it is appropriate to say those three big words? I definitely don't want to screw this up by saying it too early, and I'm not completely there yet even though I know I will be soon. I've heard anywhere from three to five months of heavy dating is the norm, but I'm just not sure. If I screw this up I don't think I could ever forgive myself.

Bleh, sorry guys, went to work with no sleep today so

Archived