I FEEL alone

geadrops

Please guide me, I have done so much to get myself back, and somedays are very gloomy. I feel very alone and unable to make decisions, I have a good job, great family, good friends, a place to live and food, but I just feel really down.

friends and family are your best bet....

you are way better off than me and most others out there going through it....

us folks here on this site are alone too, and this is your first step in venting and getting advice.

i have bouts of depression every other day, and all i do now is workin out at the local gym to keep my mind free of worrying, hurting, and thinking, as with improving my overall personal appearance/look. this will take tons of time, but you meet people along the way that somehow are in the same place as you.

i totally understand how it is to feel alone and not able to do anything...sometimes i just stare into nothing and just try to ball my emotion up...which isnt good.

just type your heart out right now on this site and wait for good people to respond, it's relieving hearing other perspectives out there...

Please guide me, I have done so much to get myself back, and somedays are very gloomy. I feel very alone and unable to make decisions, I have a good job, great family, good friends, a place to live and food, but I just feel really down.

geadrops, I know how you feel. My ex dumped me (for very good reasons - I was 1000% to blame for our relationship breakdown) and I had moved to the other side of the country to be with him and only know him and his friends who, for obvious reasons, keep their distance from me....

This forum gives me great strength, hope and encouragement.....reading about peoples experience and how to get through the day, even though they are often riddled with angst and unbearable pain.

I would agree that you should talk to friends and family, keep yourself busy, work on improving yourself, but also use this forum to help you from day to day. I simply would not have been able to cope without it. I'm really rooting for you. Stay postive! You and I will get through this painful time! Trust me, we will!

Archived