Sex for smaller men

heavenearth

I want to enjoy great sex, whether it's important to the ones who matter or not, I want to improve better at sex. What specific things can I do to improve my sex life and make the most of what I've got. I love pleasing women and I really want to be good and proud at it.

I know and understand that if when in love then the sex is better. But I'm not talking about falling in love and have sex, just about having great sex and make it fun and enjoyable for both us average and those not so fortunate men with women we randomly hook up with.

Here's something to consider. I consider myself about average, maybe a little more than average in girth. My tongue has given more orgasms than my penis...

I'm not going to say that size doesn't matter, but I can tell you that you can do a lot without even using your penis.

Here's something to consider. I consider myself about average, maybe a little more than average in girth. My tongue has given more orgasms than my penis...

I'm not going to say that size doesn't matter, but I can tell you that you can do a lot without even using your penis.

That is true. Stimulate her using your tongue/fingers. I've found most women enjoy that as much, if not more than penis penetration.

Can't believe I'm admitting and asking this but first step to improvement and solutions is to first admit that we may have a problem, right?

I think I'm one of those that would fall under the category of being quite under average. There might be some men out there feeling the same.

I'm one of those women who doesn't care about size. Well, okay, I care a little, too big is not appealing to me for sheer comfort reasons, anything else is fine and the comments so far are right on the money. The tip of the tongue and the end of a finger can give a lady a lot of pleasure and how big are they?

It's how you use it that matters.

Like the others have said there are other parts of your body you can use,and toys form the adult shop..

I would also say assume positions for maximum penetration. Like her being on top for one. Or when you are in the missionary position,bring her legs up so that her knees are at the side of her head!lol i cant believe im typing this but i want to help!lol

Grab a kitchen chair (without arms) You sit on it,she straddles you. This is another good deeper than usual penetration position..

bring her legs up so that her knees are at the side of her head!lol i cant believe im typing this but i want to help!lol

Grab a kitchen chair (without arms) You sit on it,she straddles you. This is another good deeper than usual penetration position..

Good tips lillie, very specific and can be applied

Tongue, fingers and body, okay... but duh! How? ](*,)

Good tips lillie, very specific and can be applied

Tongue, fingers and body, okay... but duh! How? ](*,)

Thanks

But the how??? Heck i dont know if i can type that like the others do! I felt naughty adding that last reply!lol

I would have to ask firstly whether you have had oral sex before,or given it?

If i can just add acouple of other positions for you to try.

If she is slender & you are strong enough,you could stand up,pick her up & set her down on your penis whilst supporting her by cradling her bottom. This is one of the deepest penetration one i have ever experience,along with the above one too though.

They do say though that the most sensitive part of a womans vagina is in the first inch or two inside. Thats what the professionals say. So take that into account,then some fantastic oral sex,and one or two of those positions & youve cracked it!

I felt naughty adding that last reply!lol

I would have to ask firstly whether you have had oral sex before,or given it?

Anonymity of the Internet does wonders Please don't shy away.

Yes, I had and given oral sex before. But wouldn't say I'm well trained in it. You mentioned about deep penetration, do most women like that.

Anonymity does wonders Please don't shy away.

Yes, I had and given oral sex before. But wouldn't say I'm well trained in it.

Ok im going to reply now! Your right no one knows me

I may be a while because i want to word it right & think about it ok?

Good Oral Sex!! (IMO)

Firstly i have to say that soft,gentle & sensual is the best approach. Unless you are rampant & mad for it. So we will talk about the soft & sensual..(slightly censored)

Ok assuming her clothes are off & your getting down to business.... Gently SORRY I CANT!!!!

I do apologize heaven,i just cant write like this. Il let the others answer ok

I have read some very detailed posts so im sure you will get plenty of replies

Sorry again..

Anonymity of the Internet does wonders Please don't shy away.

You mentioned about deep penetration, do most women like that.

I don't know what most women like, I only know what I and some of my closest women friends like and the answer is no, except on occasion, for variety. Having someone banging against your bladder or cervix can be quite uncomfortable. The first couple of inches is the most sensitive part. There are hardly any nerves deep inside.

All i can say is that you have to WANT to touch her be it with your fingers or you tongue. Some men do & some dont,but im sure you do heaven.

So imagine your are licking the creamy top off that pint of beer you just ordered on a red hot summers day..

Enjoying every lick & suck of that creamy head. Wanting to take it slowly & make it last far as long as possible,whilst you gently probe inside with your fingers...Fist licking on the prize,then around the side of the glass,then in for a taste of the beer,then out again,and accross,& over appreciating every part of that creamy head!lol

That wasnt too bad!lol

Sorry about the beer prop!lol

All i can say is that you have to WANT to touch her be it with your fingers or you tongue. Some men do & some dont,but im sure you do heaven.

So imagine your are licking the creamy top off that pint of beer you just ordered on a red hot summers day..

Enjoying every lick & suck of that creamy head. Wanting to take it slowly & make it last far as long as possible,whilst you gently probe inside with your fingers...Fist licking on the prize,then around the side of the glass,then in for a taste of the beer,then out again,and accross,& over appreciating every part of that creamy head!lol

That wasnt too bad!lol

Sorry about the beer prop!lol

i'd like to hear more lol

The one single thing is to accept you cant change your shortcomings and that everyone has their inabilities and restrictions and you can compensate in other ways and the right woman will understand and you can't let it hang you up.

I too was born with an extremely small member, I put it right out there (not the member but I tell the girl) so she knows what to expect with no small surprises. I smile when I tell her and make sure she knows that I MORE than make up for it other ways if you get my drift.

Large penises arent everything.

The one single thing is to accept you cant change your shortcomings and that everyone has their inabilities and restrictions and you can compensate in other ways and the right woman will understand and you can't let it hang you up.

I too was born with an extremely small member, I put it right out there (not the member but I tell the girl) so she knows what to expect with no small surprises. I smile when I tell her and make sure she knows that I MORE than make up for it other ways if you get my drift.

Large penises arent everything.

That they are not!

Iv had two encounters in my life and they were the two most disastrous.

I put it right out there (not the member but I tell the girl) so she knows what to expect with no small surprises.

I know where you're coming from with this, but a question to the girls. Is it a turn off when a smaller guy tells you upfront before sex what to expect. Or is it better to just not say anything and get on with it?

I know where you're coming from with this, but a question to the girls. Is it a turn off when a smaller guy tells you upfront before sex what to expect. Or is it better to just not say anything and get on with it?

umm i am going to go with go on with it and not say anything b/c although when you first start she might feel disappointed with the size if you know how to use it properly and you still manage to make the sex good she won't care.

Size is a preconceived notion for girls...we think it has to be big to be good...prove us wrong.

There is a whole section in the Kama Sutra outlining good positions for guys with smaller penises, read it, learn it, know it!

Size is a preconceived notion for girls...we think it has to be big to be good...prove us wrong.

Not for this girl. I honestly never thought about penis size until I started reading threads about it on online forums and my reaction is still, "What's the big deal?"

This is a tough one..

A friend of mine is apparently very small. He always laughs & jokes about it,i mean always! Too much if you ask me. But he is obviously self conscious about it & it makes him feel better in some way if he makes a big joke of it. Im sure deep down though that he is very disappointed.

I had one encounter with a man who did the same,made a joke out of his size. But for some reason i didnt believe him? This was before we slept together and i thought oh it cant be that bad & im sure we can work with it. We only had a kind of fling but it wasnt cut short because of his size,i just natyrally lost interest in him.

I think if i had of been really interested him or was in love with him i really wouldnt have been bothered. We WOULD have worked with it.

But i suppose because i was pre-warned i was kind of ready for it. If i hadnt of been warned,to be honest i would have been really shocked because he was extremely small. I think its called micro penis..So personally i was glad to be aware..

Archived