I find out on my birthday that my ex has got a new partner

Hi ppl. Today is my bday. My ex broke up wid me one month ago. I tried calling her and stuff all these days but she just didnt take the phone or anything. Totally avoided me. Now today on my birthday i was just checking her online profile... and i c that she has changed her relationship status to committed. and even has said to a friend that she is in a relation with her best friend. A guy that i hated. Such a good birthday gift she gave me. I had plans to enjoy myself today but now im feeling very hurt and angry. I turned 20 today and really thought ill move on and forget about her from now on. But this has really left me devastated.

p.s. i was even thinking she would call me to wish me. such a fool i was. such a big fool. i feel like * * * * .

Stop Looking at her Profile! Its only gonna hurt you and slow the healing process, I'm there with you man I'm going through it myself, but you have to shut out the reminders of her or anything that will give a glimpse into her life. Social networking sites are far from reality and its impact on you will always negative at this stage. You have to force yourself to let it go, she has already started to try to move on. Do the same, I wouldn't advise getting in a relationship, but focus on you. It won't be easy but you can do it if you really want to. Its hard for me too.....stay strong bro.

PS. STOP CALLING HER.......NO CONTACT.....I CANT STRESS IT ENOUGH. CONTACT WITH HER WILL ONLY HURT YOU RIGHT NOW.

Archived