what is the world comeing to, need lots of replys ASAP!!!!!!

WAz Up!

Okay so i just got dumped by my boyfriend like almost three weeks ago and i have defenatly been going through the pits of firy hell " really" well he has started to like this other girl and it really hurts because i still love him and he wont have me back, well to get to the point i have been so confused because he was my first BF and i am almost 17, well i went out with him for 11 months and we are still buds, but he wants me to date other people and i have always had this thing for his best friend and i just realized that it is way more than just a thing. i really like him! he is a total doll and he is a lot like my EX(only more sensitive, not a bad sensitive) well i still and always have a deep love in my heart for my ex. he knows that i am starting to really have feelings for his friend and he says Quote" good luck." on Quote. he really doesn't care if i were to date his Best friend and still wants me as a friend. is there anything wonge with that?

well that is only the start of the case. He(the one i like) has a GF, but only kind of. see she is only 14 and he is almost 18 and her parents made her break up with him, but they still sort of like eachother, allthough i don't think that that is right to do to him, because she can not go back out with him until she is 16. he will be 20. Then just to continue the problem she is like one of my bestfriends. i dont want to hurt her. i wont hurt her. i care too much. well she knows somewhat about this only she doesn't know that it is her. i talked to her about it and she asked who it was and i just told her i was thinking about it and i didn't want to tell anyone until i sorted things out. i have to tell her. i think that i will just tell her, but make it clear that i will not make a move as long as she likes him. should i? what should i do? Then the yummy cherry topping my ex says i don't have a chance with him. but like he can read everyones mind. what if i did have a chance. i always thought that he was a sweetheart and had some feelings for him, but i just thought that they were like friend feelings and now i know that they are definatly more than just friend feelings. i want to start going on dates. should i just keep it all bottled in and store it away forever, should i go for it and talk to her first, should i just forget him, oh god i don't know what is happening to my feelings they are just out of controle right now and im clueless. please ANYONE help me i need so many suggestions. [/b]

wow, that is one heck of a situation. I read the whole thing but am a little shakey on the details of the situation. first off I dont think you should steal someones boyfriend, so you should tell your friend sense they were forced to break up and talk to her about it. and if she is okay w\ it and over it then its a go if she still has plans look else were. as for your ex I'm sorry you still have feelings for him but you have to just let him go. Just try to forget him. anyways, I hope this helps if you have any more questions please ask.