any help here.... how to give a good blow job?

huNNi2L0vE

When i give a blow job i make sure i get it nice and wet with my saliva, I use my hands on the shaft and use my tongue to flick over the head...I also switch it up btwn focusing on the head (while using your hands-this is key) and deep throating...to deep throat just relax the muscles at the back of your throat...I also make sure that I play with the balls...its hard to describe how to do it!

Here is a link:

link removed

Enthusiasm is half of your battle. If you are thrilled to be doing what you are doing, he's gonna know it and will melt in your mouth in minutes.

Eye contact is a great little trick that drives men wild. If you look up at them while their shaft is in your mouth, they just about go crazy.

Work it a little before putting it in your mouth...start at the bottom and kiss it gently, then lick it up and down...flick your tongue accross the ridge along the underside. Work your way up top and run your tongue around the head. Lap up the precome like it's the most delicious thing you have ever tasted. Moan some.

When you finally put it in your mouth, go down as far as possible before you come back up. Let him know you're gonna take care of him.

While working it in and out, use your fingers and make a ring around the base and work that up and down alongside your mouth. Cup his balls gently with the other hand.

Really, just enjoy what you are doing. Tell him how great his * * * * tastes and how hot it makes you to be giving him head.

Ask him what he likes specifically and just be excited to be doing what you ae doing. If you let it make YOU hot, it's even better.

Last, when he finally comes, do not stop stroking/stimulating him until he is finished coming. When he is done, he's super sensitive so be really careful then.

You'll do great. Good luck!

I'm disappointed that there are so many deletions here. This is a ver valid topic and should have remained helpful.

I think the advice given is paramount! It's really about what the guy wants. You need to pay attention to their reactions more than anything. Say things like "You like that baby?" "You taste sooo good" etc... Most like that.

From the guy's perspective:

Be sure to show that you're enjoying it, as everyone else has said, because one of the biggest turn offs is when a woman is showing no enjoyment (it's an equivalent of faking in my opinion).

Sucking on the head is fine, but the lower part (at least for me) can get insanely sensitive. The part of the shaft under the head is where it feels best.

Don't wear yourself out with mouthwork, and once it's lubed with spit use your hands with a firm grip. Alternate back and forth as well.

If you're ok with swallowing, then keep going while he ejaculates, and afterwards lighten the tightness on your lips and use little, to no, hands because of sensitivity.

SRS--Thanks for sharing. I always like to improve my "game". I've been told that I'm fairly good (do guys actually tell you when it's bad, tho?) Anyway, excellent advice on the shaft. Is that why the deep throating is so nice? Is the shaft as sensitive as the head?

BTW--swallowing is really dependent on the guy's cum. Some taste good, some not so much. Also, if you are truly turned on by the guy yourself, you will feel differently about his cum in your mouth. With one guy, It was like drinking chocolate milk and the first taste actually turned me on even MORE.

OMG, Ram, you are right - guys won't say! I read that only one in fifty women knows how to give good head. But the guys won't say anything because they don't want their female to get all self-conscious and then she won't do it again. They'll take mediocre head over no head.

SRS--Thanks for sharing. I always like to improve my "game". I've been told that I'm fairly good (do guys actually tell you when it's bad, tho?) Anyway, excellent advice on the shaft. Is that why the deep throating is so nice? Is the shaft as sensitive as the head?

Well the upper half of the shaft is where it's sensitive, below that it's the base and not too sensitive. I'm referring to the bottom of the head (right before it goes to the shaft) that gets very sensitive on me. Perhaps she's using her teeth though, but once she goes to the upper half of the shaft, it's insanely pleasurable. I've only been deepthroated 1-2 times, and I thought it felt really good, but that could have been the sight of my wife getting it all in, which was hot.

BTW--swallowing is really dependent on the guy's cum. Some taste good, some not so much. Also, if you are truly turned on by the guy yourself, you will feel differently about his cum in your mouth. With one guy, It was like drinking chocolate milk and the first taste actually turned me on even MORE.

I personally think that goes with eating out a woman as well. I was told I had no taste nearly 4 years ago, but my diet has changed (for the better) a lot since then, so I wonder if there is a change in taste.

I personally think that goes with eating out a woman as well. I was told I had no taste nearly 4 years ago, but my diet has changed (for the better) a lot since then, so I wonder if there is a change in taste.

I agree completley. My ex used to make me gag when I was down on her but not the women Im seeing now. She tastes great

thanks for all the advice guys! Im going to try some things on him tonight and see what works. I get kind of self-conscious on asking him if he enjoys it... Usually he just tells me to keep going and not to stop. Soon Im usually dripping in sweat and sore in my neck and arms so what can i do to prevent that? I know guys like it fast and hard while im down there... well at least mine does. So any suggestions?

some guys get really caught up in the feeling...make sure you let him know you are down there working hard...Also what position are you in? Is he lying down and you're on top of him? Try sitting the opposite way so he has a full view of you while you're going down on him...or try kneeling in front of him and letting him do some of the work...this is great for deep throating and then he can fist his hands in your hair etc...

I've found each guy is different in the speed. Personally, I mix it up. I used to just suck like there's no tomorrow... But now it's not about the end result... it's about the getting there.

As for the "push ups"... Hmmm... no matter what position i've been in (and there's been MANY) the next day I ALWAYS feel like I've just done 1000 push-ups!

Great advise. I know for sure my boyfriend loves when I look at him. He always tells me too. And yes, very true about getting into it... same thing with a guy eating you out.. if he is licking you and not really getting into it then how is the girl suppose to get into it?

Archived