A Little Confused

Kall

Hello, Need a little advice on how to get a girl to admit she likes me without stating the obvious.

About 2or 3 months we talked a bit. mostly through txting. She kind of spotted that i liked her. She told me she was already talking to another guy and we could be friends.

But here we are some time after. dont think she has a boyfriend. She text messages me frequently with out me having to text first. Calls me little nicknames. Stays up talking with me half past midnight, asking me not to go to sleep until she does, but im still not sure.

I really want to find out without having to look like a * * * * * * * when we talked months ago.

Don't push it dude. When women say they wanna be friends, they mean it. Sounds to me like she isn't interested. Also, just because things didn't work out with the other guy doesn't mean she's interested now. All those cute things she does (stay up late texting, etc) is something friends would do.

If you do push it, there's a good chance you might NOT have that friend anymore.

Hello, Need a little advice on how to get a girl to admit she likes me without stating the obvious.

About 2or 3 months we talked a bit. mostly through txting. She kind of spotted that i liked her. She told me she was already talking to another guy and we could be friends.

But here we are some time after. dont think she has a boyfriend. She text messages me frequently with out me having to text first. Calls me little nicknames. Stays up talking with me half past midnight, asking me not to go to sleep until she does, but im still not sure.

I really want to find out without having to look like a * * * * * * * when we talked months ago.

Sounds to me like you've been friend-zoned.

well, i think she would want to be friends with you for now. maybe she just wants to get to know you better before rushing...this could vary from weeks to months to maybe a year. but you should juss be yourself and take it nice and slow until she makes a move..she probebly still knows u like her

anyway i hope i helped!

Caitlin

Archived