Question for men, If you wouldn't mind?

Irisheyes

Hi Irisheyes !

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your question.

It is possible for a guy to get turned on simply by looking at her. Of course this varies from guy to guy, and situation to situation.

Being flushed could be a sign of embarressment. It is probably not a sign of being turned on, though flushing happens usually when you are preparing for a situation - and adrenalin is pumped through your body. There is no conclusive way to answer that second question though !

Hope this helps you some,

I definitely agree. If a guy is flushed, he is either embarrassed or really likes a girl and is probably thinking about asking her out. If that is the case, then he may be kind of shy. If he is flushed, it is doubtful that the only cause is because he is turned on.

You know, in my case, I really don't get turned on by a woman at first sight. I can feel attraction, but not get to the point of being turned on. For me, I will usually only get turned on if I am with a woman who I am close with and we are having a good time, and she is bing sexy (laughing, having a good time, showing me that she is interrested in me). Personally, I don't get turned on by women who I haven't met before and aren't acting towards me as if they have feelings for me. But that's just me.