Should I call her again?

I haven't seen my GF in 6 weeks. I haven't talked to her in 3 1/2 weeks. The last time I heard from her (on my voice mail) she said "I haven't call you because I haven't had the chance. When I get a chance, I'll call you". She wanted her space which was fine at first, but then she stopped calling me. This from someone who said she loved, she was in love with me, she wanted to be with me and have my children, etc. Now, all of all that still seems like the biggest lie that was ever told to me. Why would you want to be with someone, say all these things to me, then desecrate the relationship?

I've tried calling her periodically but I always get her voice mail at home on her cell phone - she has has yet to call me back in 24 days! Excuse me, but this is more than space you want -- but why can't she tell me?

I haven't seen my GF in 6 weeks. I haven't talked to her in 3 1/2 weeks.

Wow! There's a lot of things that she's not telling you right now. It's one thing to not be confrontational, but it's another thing to completely shut off communication with someone, especially if you're supposedly their significant other.

I'd be speculating if I were you. In fact, you should consider calling your relationship with her as being something like 'acquaintances', because friends don't even treat each other like that.

It's really inhumane to put someone else's feelings on hold just b/c you want your own space. She's being really cold to you right now. Sounds like she's got some 'mystery man' on the side..

I don't want to sound bitter: But if that's what she's throwing in your face right now, then why should you put up with a relationship like that?

A mature, healthy, loving-relationship requires communication on both sides. If one party is responding, while the other one isn't, then you really do not have much going for you. If I were you, I wouldn't invest too much energy in this relationship anymore. Maybe, it's her way of slowly breaking things off wiith you.

You should communicate it with her, and have your final words. She's play'n games with you. It's not fair for her to keep you around.

I think that you should call her, and see what's up.

JSHRN - take it from a girl's side...human beings avoid confrontation...it's not limited to the female half of the population.

She IS telling you something...it's a cold hearted and mean (cowardly?) way to end the relationship, but that's what she has done. Every human being has the right to end their relationships. Feelings change. When she told you she loved you she probably meant it. But for whatever reason, those feelings changed at some point. If you want to start feeling better about it you must accept her rejection and move on. What point would there be to try and have the last word? As long as you attempt to contact her in any way she will continue 'running' away. By the way, she isn't hurting you any longer...you are hurting yourself by refusing to let go.

Let go and get over her. It's time to pick up the pieces and move on. You deserve someone who wants to be with you.