do i have to tell him?

the other night i went out with an old friend. we drank and smoked a joint at these peoples house. my husband don't know i went out or anything since he wasn't there. i was just bored and wanting alcohol that night so i went out with this friend because i knew he would get me the drinks. it was a guy friend but there is nothing there. i knew him since high school. we hung out at these peoples house and i hung out with this other girl there a lot but this guy there kept flirting and saying things. do i have to tell my husband i went out or do i just keep it to myself. cause i know he wouldn't like that i did. and what i did. smoking and drinking.

Well if he doesn't like the fact of you drinking and smoking pot, than just promise yourself you wont do it again, to keep it from him.....I can't say that is a good idea, but than again telling him might create a conflict, and you don't want that in a marriage, so Really it's your call here, i can't say YES, or i can't say NO....it's up too you

well, thats a tough decision. he doesn't need to know every single thing you do with your friends. its not like you did any thing like cheat on him. if you decide not to tell him, what if he finds out from some body else? no matter how impossible it seems that that would happen, it is possible. you just need to decide if you would rather him find out from you, or from some one else.