Although i am going crazy - quite literally actually since the break up I just want everyone to know that i appreciated the comments/help and advice from everyone. It's great to be able to come here and relate in so many ways. Although i still secretly wish that my ex would want to come back and know she won't since she dumped me for someone else (OUCH! That still hurts tons.. i guess it's time to buckle down and get stronger!) I want to thank you for the encouragement you have showed.

Now on another note - for people in the same boat or a different boat that's sinking faster then you can handle, my inbox is always open if you ever need a ear to listen (read if you really want to be technical). I feel that although i might not be able to give you the best advice, sometimes you might need someone to talk to at weird hours of the day/night (I'm always here when i'm not working or out with my friends..great aint it?

Thank you ENA for everything.

Hey Gizmo!

This is a great post, fella. These are difficult times, but when decide to open your eyes and see things for what they really are, then you can start really marching forward to get you back.

It is great to be able to come here to vent, for advice, to give advice and to share.

I have read some of the advice you have given, and it is just great - nice one fella - keep it up!

Mark

Archived