I have got a Knife right now to kill myself

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if i was helping you i would be nice to you

I along with many others have been on here most of the day helping you, after recieving all that advice, it's time to take it,and put it into action, you said before that you agreed with what we were saying, you said you were going to do what we were saying, I came back to see how you were doing, and you were right back at square one, repeating what you had said earlier, with a new batch of people who were giving you the same advice.

I along with many others have been on here most of the day helping you, after recieving all that advice, it's time to take it,and put it into action, you said before that you agreed with what we were saying, you said you were going to do what we were saying, I came back to see how you were doing, and you were right back at square one, repeating what you had said earlier, with a new batch of people who were giving you the same advice.

I don't think she is suicidal, but I do believe she is harboring severe depression.

You have the hotline number, and you know that you need to seek therapy. Those would be the two things that I would do to help myself, if I were you..

Archived