How do ya set tha mood when there is limited space?

OK...My boyfriend will be coming home from college in a few days, and he hasn't seen me in about 2 weeks. I want to give him something to be very thankful for this thanksgiving...but we really dont have much room for privacy...we cant have private time at my house or his and just about the only place to have much privacy is his in his pickup truck. sure we've had lots of fun in that truck, but I want it to be a lil more than parking and that's the only place we can go, that I can think of, to get some privacy. and no one mention a hotel, cuz we live in a small town and everyone would know about it in 15 minutes. We've been together for a long time now and I just really want to wow him this weekend. I have a nice lil outfit for the event, but i wanna spice it up a lil more...any suggestions would be super! Thanks!!!!!

Well a hotel out of town i think would be your best bet:

WHY> Well You can't do much in a pick up truck, especially if you have a special outfit for him, you would have to change into it...and last iv 'e checked newer pick up trucks have not yet included changing rooms, or anything spacious enough to change cloths in....even thow you said EVERYONE would know about it in 15 min...well considering it's Thanksgiving, how and why would people be out looking at who is inside a hotel, or for that matter...why would anyone care. if you 2 are going out together, than there isn't anything wrong with a little bump-n-grinding right...?

I find it quite strange that people would stick there business in "others" like that. you have nothing to be scared about, if people find out just casually say "And............your point is"

why don't you just wait until some other time to do it? i mean, you were saying you don't know of any time you will get prviacy. why don't you jsut spend thanksgiving with him doing stuff like going to movies, dinner, walks. just being with you is some thing that he should be thankful for. i think you should just wait another time if you don't have any chances to be alone this time.