Normal?

I don't know from expirience with a virgin, but there could be a couple of problems. ((I am presuming you are a woman)) He might be too big in which case you might either consider lubrication or foreplay for natural lubrication.

***I do think bleeding occurs if he broke your hymen*** never read this, just a thought.

Anyone with better knowledge of the woman body could answer with correct answers.

yeah. blame it on the breaking of the hymen cuz thats most likely it. if someone has ever told you that they havent bleed after their first time and thats y ur worried, it probably cuz not every girl is born with one and some break it through sports or other ways. if ur a girl, you shouldnt worry but u should go to the doctor to make sure nothing else happened/happens... even thoses not including blood *cough*

• 3 weeks later...

there is a layer of skin inside the vagina when it is broken by having sex u will bleed it doesnt hurt at all its perfectly normal and as for the guy bin too big for gods sake who riote that the guy cud be too big a woman can give birth to a baby seen the size of those so i dont think some guys dicks gunna get in the way

it only hurts if u tesnse up just relax and its as easy as 123

and peace hippy girl taria