Girls: What is the best way to make you feel warm inside?

ninnin

in all seriousness, 'things' or 'money' do not mean anything.

Little things to know you are thinking about us or that you care.

well, i guess this is a thing. I went on a ski trip with an ex, and he knew my feet always got cold. We had to ride a bus for about 4 hours first. When we got on the bus, he said, " i know your feet are going to get cold on the bus so i brought you these... a pair of warm socks!!

I thought it was the sweetest thing in the entire world!!!!!!

buying her expensive dinners and things don't mean much, but that does ( to me, anyway!)

well, i guess this is a thing. I went on a ski trip with an ex, and he knew my feet always got cold. We had to ride a bus for about 4 hours first. When we got on the bus, he said, " i know your feet are going to get cold on the bus so i brought you these... a pair of warm socks!!

Yes, I agree! When guys remember the little things and are thoughtful about them.

I really like old Popeye cartoons and one day when my ex and I were out shopping I mentioned that I've been trying for ages to find a Popeye keychain. It wasn't a hint or anything...we were in a store that sold that kind of stuff. A few weeks later he brought me Popeye, Olive Oyl and Sweetpea keychains...he had gone to the trouble of ordering them from the States for me. It really got to me...one of the sweetest things I've ever been given. Too bad that now I have them stuffed in a box in my closet so that I don't have to look at them and think about him

Things that my ex did to make me feel warm:

1.) I'm washing dishes and then he comes up behind me to hug me

2.) I'm sitting next to him in a restaurant and he kisses me... out of the blue (he's not very much into PDA, so when it happens, it's surprising)

3.) We're sleeping in bed and he wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me that he loves me

4.) He learned to cook my favorite dish for me

5.) He set his alarm clock 1/2 hour early so that he could have "cuddle time" with me before he went to work/school

6.) He sprayed on my favorite cologne every time I went to see him because he knew how much I loved it

7.) When he calls/txts to say that he misses/loves me

8.) He drove 30 minutes to bring me a sundae from this ice cream parlor that we liked... granted, it was almost melted by the time he got it to me, but it still warmed my heart nonetheless

9.) When he held me as I was crying and carefully wiped my tears away (so that he wouldn't mess up my makeup...lol)

10.) When he looked into my eyes, gently caressed my face, and told me that I was beautiful

**sigh** thinking about these things makes me miss him... but as sweet as he was most of the time, we're better off apart...

I would say the things that are priceless. Like eye contact w/o words held for a moment too long, or a light kiss on the forehead, a light sensual massage, foot rub, being catered too, and best of all ALL the ATTENTION In the room.

I am probably a big baby but that is what works for my overly sensitive soul!

You see I have a theory on this - a theory that has been discounted by numerous girls, but when put into practise is successfully proven.

Latterly, in order to sustain the relationship, girls love chivalry, being made to feel like a lady and a strong sense of dependability.

Initially, however, this is seen as a sign of weakness. More often than not (and I've tested this method) the best way to gain the interest of a woman (particularly an attractive one) is to do none of the above. By having a carefree attitude and seeming ignorance towards her, she will try and prove herself to you, as long as you can engage her in a social scenario. You have to be interesting and slightly charming, but for my money, buying her drinks and the like has all the hall marks of a nice guy and a unceremonious fall into the friends zone!

Archived