So Whatever.... I been Stupid Yet Again?

Oh stop it sandyv...you're making me jealous over here! Lucky beggar! x

Oh my hunny Ladyd, they should build all ex's like him... k/d

No seriously, he's been so weird, and now he wants more... and I'm not ready for that.... funny how the tables turn eh?

Sandyv you have been up to some antics lately! But sounds like you've been having fun and if you think that your ex deserves to be taught a lesson, good for you...I'm glad you're having a good christmas thus far...x

Thanks LadyD, I don't know why, I can't take my ex (Jack) seriously lately... he is just such a moron....

But I like how that now he's wondering what the hell I'm thinking for a change?

Just be careful lady, right now you have the upper hand, don't let it pull you down. I know it's done that before.

Remember if you are just using him for his body, there probably are many equal or greater volunteers out there that don't come with all the emotional baggage!!!!

Some men (OK guys, I'll also say some women) are worth using for the using!!! ;-)

Sandy, you're game getting involved with him like that! I would *never* set foot there with an ex, for fear that it might mess me up. So if you can do it without messing yourself up - kudos. And if you can do it, and mess *him* up, even more kudos haha.

Merry Christmas. Give yourself a break. Tis the silly season after all - you're allowed to be stupid!

Archived