I'm so shy...I need advice

Well, me and my supervisor had gone on a date again.

This time I tried making moves on her (putting my arms around her shoulders, etc.), she responded "positively" (I noticed that she blushes everytime I try to make moves on her, well I think, cause she was red the whole time we were out) to my attempts, but I'm so shy though that I ended up not doing anything. What do I have to do to overcome my shyness and be able to at least hold her hand?

Well, reach down and take her hand. It's not that hard. If you want something, go for it. She's not going to bite you for taking her hand. I know it sounds scary, but it only is so until you do it. I have a feeling that you already know this, but are having a hard time convincing yourself of that. You'll be ok. If theirs something you want, go after it. You'll hit a wall from time to time, but none if it hurts for long. It sounds like the girl is really into you, so I don't think you have a problem.

The next time you're out with her and you feel the urge to reach out and hold her hand, just do it right away! Don't even think twice about it. For all you know she just might have wanted to hold your hand. She's blushing when you're around so thats a sure indication that she likes you. She's probably shy like you are. I'm pretty sure she'll react in a positive way. I hope this helps!