PLEASE I NEED HELP IM TOO SCARE

im scare becasue this morning i was taking a shower then i felt something weird in my vagina when i was washing it, in one of the lips of the vagina i felt a bump, i mean it is a bump you cant miss it from feeling it, its not that big its just a normal size. it doesnt hurt nor i feel it when i walking but if i touch it bothers me and hurts a little bit. this is not the first time, the first time when i felt it i thought it was just that i hurt myself from using the razor to cut the little hairs, but this time it just came out, out of nowhere and im scare. i havent got intimate with my husband three months ago, and the last visit for my doctor was less than a year so im kind of scare, and plus i havent got my period this month and its weird because like i wrote i havent been intimate with my husband for three months because he is right now in bootcamp, and i my period was coming normal after a misscarriage that i had three months ago so im really scare and confuse. i havent said anything to my husband about the bump.

PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME, IM TOO WORRY, PLEASE

IF ANYTHING ILL LET GUYS KNOW. THANKS

I agree with enadevoli, you need to see a doctor. BUT to put your mind at ease, it's probably nothing, an ingrown hair or boil. I have had a pimple like bump show up on my privates to disappear the next day once or twice, could be your body fighting infection... any number of things. If you haven't been fooling around then you shouldn't worry. I don't know if I would tell your hubby with him away and all, maybe after the dr. appt, but no reason to give him some info that his imagination could take over. Good luck!