In case it's over

yeawutever

No it's not over, thanks goodness. But maybe I should not be so overly optimistic (then again I don't wanna sound like a pessimist either) but in case we don't last in the future due to whatever reasons, then how would I move on fast since it's my first I lost it to. I know for a fact it would take me a long while to recover, damn I hope I don't go through that.

Awww, if you read too many ENA posts, it can make you pessimistic. Always approach every relationship like it will last forever, you cannot plan for a breakup, but how you choose to treat each other can often prevent one.

There is no quick fix for the pain of a breakup. If I could come up with a reliable shortcut, i would be rich.

Zack.

The best thing you can do is hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Start by making yourself happy and loving yourself more than anyone else. There is no way of knowing if it will last, know way of "making it last" If you are questioning the whole aspect then maybe it is not the best thing for you. It should not have you guessing or contemplating his arrival and or departure. Men are totally 100% confusing and sometimes it's best not to try to figure them out because you wind up going bonkers doing so. They are complex and when love is involved it makes the whole deal even harder.

Let if flow=and be sure to do something for YOU> you are still very young and a whole life ahead of you to experience love and life. Life is too short!

Awww, if you read too many ENA posts, it can make you pessimistic. Always approach every relationship like it will last forever, you cannot plan for a breakup, but how you choose to treat each other can often prevent one.

There is no quick fix for the pain of a breakup. If I could come up with a reliable shortcut, i would be rich.

Zack.

Thanks, maybe I been reading too much ENA posts. Thought at times I think that for experienced people, they get over the breaks-ups faster and easier than those like me who only had one serious partner.

Now I talked to him about this wayyyyyy back, he say to stop thinking negative that the only way it would be over would be cheating off course or if I keep coming up with this over and over.

Thanks, maybe I been reading too much ENA posts. Thought at times I think that for experienced people, they get over the breaks-ups faster and easier than those like me who only had one serious partner.

Now I talked to him about this wayyyyyy back, he say to stop thinking negative that the only way it would be over would be cheating off course or if I keep coming up with this over and over.

That is true. Over the time it gets a bit easier to move on after a breakup, mostly because you learn that its just the way things go. The first breakup is always the worse, as everything is new and everything takes you by surprise.

That being said, it always hurts, the same if not more.

hey honey,

i was in the same situation and i got over it SUPRISINGLY (like, i really surprised myself) fast.

i kept myself busy, made new friends, did new things. got a new job, met a ton of new people. i was so busy that i didn't have TIME to miss him! and it was great. i began eatting again, seeing people again, and i was finally working more and making more money that i did not have to spend on nights with that loseerrr (any guy that doesn't see how great we are, is a loser.

on times when work was slow, i even thought about volunteering for an animal shelter or a hospital. of course i never really did end up having time aside from one or two days, but the thought alone cheered me up. that even if i wasn't working or seeing friends, i still had the power to keep myself busy busy busy.

on the occasions that i WAS home alone, i read alot. called friends to talk.

reading is better than watching tv, in my opinion, because if you really want to understand the story you have to concentrate on it and not a billion other things.

but, then again, if things are looking up stay optimistic. i hope that everything works out

xx

kaoticbaby

Archived