do guys like....?

nat000

Ummmm.... I don't know why the thought that we might not would even cross your mind. If we didn't like doing it we wouldn't and we really like it so we're going to do it. There's nothing better than having full control of a girl with your fingers. Well there's somethings but yeah, we like it.

• 6 months later...
I was just wondering do guys like fingering women? Or is it just something that is done?
...................What is it you like about being kissed by a guy? Doesn't that contact of the opposite sex stimulate you? A guy can touch himself sexually whenever he want but seldom has the chance to do that with a girl & if she allows him that liberty he is encouraged that he could go further. It is also stimulating for him.

let me ask you this: do you like to cook for people? probably not. not a lot of people like cooking - especially if it's not for them. but do you like to eat? hell yeah, everyone likes to eat, right!? so, most of the time, fingering doesn't do anything for us, except that it TOTALLY stimulates YOU, and in so doing, stimulates us. we're not really into cooking for you, but watching you enjoy the meal we prepared is SO worth it. see what i'm saying?