How to impress the girl?

ilovethatgirl

I have yet to spend a lot of time with the girl I'm after (one year younger than me) and I want to know what sort of thing would impress a gr9 girl. I know there are the pretty standard stuff - make her laugh, be confident and at ease, and so on - but are there any... I don't know, I'll use the word skills for lack of a better one... that would impress her?

hehe, no not like a cartwheel... I guess talents it a better word, but it's still grossly inaccurate... really I only ask because I saw Criss Angel last night and he showed how to do one of his tricks, and I wondered if that might impress said girl :S

don't rely on tricks.

Well I wasn't going to RELY on them, but I thought, as just kind of a secret talent I pull out and wave around a little bit... you probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Anyway this is all moot because she just told me she's not interested in me that way... but we're still going to be friends.

Not a TOTAL buzzkill. She told me she wasn't interested in me that way. I took note of that way, and asked if we could at least be friends. She readily agreed.

So it's almost as good.

yeah, but somebody had other intentions other than friends. be prepared for jealousy when another guy comes around. you shouldn't be friends with girls you find attractive and would like to date.

I NEVER just walk away if I don't get what I was after. Even if I can't have what it was, I take the next best thing, and just being around her and being on friendly terms with her is fine. If I get jealousy issues I'll have to deal with it when it comes to that, but I'm hoping (though not expecting, at all) that her feelings may change. Or mine might, you never know.

Bottom line, if I can't be her boyfriend, or even single-time date, I'll at the very least be her friend. Just to be around her is a joy.

I NEVER just walk away if I don't get what I was after. Even if I can't have what it was, I take the next best thing, and just being around her and being on friendly terms with her is fine. If I get jealousy issues I'll have to deal with it when it comes to that, but I'm hoping (though not expecting, at all) that her feelings may change. Or mine might, you never know.

Bottom line, if I can't be her boyfriend, or even single-time date, I'll at the very least be her friend. Just to be around her is a joy.

Damn! You have a very positive attitude!!! Wow. lol

Archived