it looks like she has a crush on me?

Cid

Let me start from the beganing. I am at work I help this girl out but it is my job to do what I did, ever sense she will go out of her way to say hi to me and to talk to me. I meen she will stay and talk to me for 3 or 4 hrs after she gets off every night we work to geter. And last week when I was working her sister we walking behind be and out of the corner of my eye I saw that her sister was pointing at me veary quickly and when I turned around she stoped that night we talked for the 3 hrs like normal but she did not care that her sister was wating for her to go home. So what is going on here. I was told by some co workers that it looks like she has a crush on me. Douse it sould like it? And if so what should I do becouse of the whole work thing? Thanks for all the help.

Seems obvious to me that this girl is interested in you, without actually wearing a sign around her neck announcing it.....lol

Ask her out. Tell her you'd like to take her out to dinner, or the movies, whatever. I know I sure wouldn't hang around work after I was done unless there was someone I REAAAAAAALLLLY liked there....lol I'm thinking it's a given she'll say yes to being asked out, but that's just my two cents...lol

Mar

Ok here is alittle bit more info. Today we did the normal thing of talking for 3 hrs when her sister wants to go home then she leves to go home about 1 hre later she shows back up. That confused me I thought that she forgot something but when she got out of her car she was giggling and then she came in and stared at me then I asked her if she left something and she sead no I am here to buy a drink. Now that one confused me becouse we work at an tellmarking firm. So she whent to the brake room bought a drink and then came back out here and talked to me for 1 or 2 min then left on her way back to her car she starded to giggle...... Ok now I am confused becoue there drive home takes about 30 to 40 mins. So what going on?

LOL - I agree with Mar - short of a front page ad in the paper she couldn't advertise her interest much more. Even people in the area don't go to work to get a drink for fun

And agree with Shyguy - just tell her something like "hey, why don't we get outta here, get some coffee and talk somewhere a little more comfortable for a while?" Unless she really can't, seems to be a given she'll be more than happy to go - and if you're definitely interested, drop the idea of hanging out or catching a movie sometime while you're there, and get her number - she seems to be the type who's not too shy about dropping hints herself of her interest, so make sure she knows her interest is returned!