Natural Male Enhancement.

Geno101

Hello everyone...been a while since i've posted here.

Anyway, i was posting out of curiosity and a bit of interest. I was sitting up late and saw an informercial about Extenze. No clue why i actually watched it, but i did. I was bored out of my mind. But some time during the broadcast they mentioned that "the effects last as long as you take Extenze". This made me wonder. Is that how it is with ALL natural male enhancement products, where you actually have to continually use the product to get results and KEEP results, or is there any product out there where the effects are permanent?

If so, then what product is it and what are the risks of using it? (Enzyte?)

Because i always have been interested in using one, just to see, but i dont want to have to keep taking a pill over and over again. That seems, 1. Dangerous, and 2. Random and speratic. and i say that because one would only need those results for particular instances (sex). So that means, to be ready, you'd either have to be a psychic or you'd have to plan out your entire sex life. And that conflicts with me for two reasons. 1. Im not a psychic. 2. Planning sex is...boring. Spontaneous sex is the only sex...In MY opinion anyway.

I think the pills increase bloodflow to the penis and relax the cells in the 'chamber' that fill with blood when aroused, allowing for a bigger and stronger erection.

I don't believe that there is some sort of miracle grow pill out there.

There are excercises you can do to perminantly increase blood flow by forcing the blood to stretch the 'chamber' cells within the penis. However, you will find the greater increase in girth rather than length.

I suggest you research the exercises over the internet and perhaps buy an e-book about it as they can damage your treasured tool if not done correctly.

Hope this helps you!

James.

Archived