does she like me or not? also, tips needed!

vbpatel

We first met at my stepdad/mom's wedding reception, and then my family went to her family's house the next day and we talked for like 5 hours. anyway, she gave me her cell without asking and somehow we decided to go to six flags for the special haloween stuff they put up. anyway, i called her on friday to see whether we were bringing any friends (i was nervous because this is going to be like over 8 hours) to lighten the conversational load. well she wasnt there so i left a message at about 9pm. she called me back at 3am right when she saw the message.well she made lots of excuses and basically said that she wasnt bringing any friends. anyway, she talks to me in an "excited" way, but i dont know if its flirting or not because i havent seen her talk to any friends so i have nothing to compare it too.

basically, i was just wondering if the "excited" talking, spontaneous phone number giving, or the 3am call meant anything?

also, any tips such as conversation topics, or anything else for me to do at six flags would be appreciated.

(sorry this took so long)

Er.....if I had to take a wild stab at it, I'd say she was interested.....lol

This girl has given you the green light that she's excited about spending time with you, ALONE, and getting to know you-don't worry about conversation; I have a feeling she'll take care of that all on her own if you get stuck...lol

Just relax and enjoy the day/night-she's not a superhuman, she's just a girl you like. Spend the day with her, see how it goes, if you two click, etc. If you do, you're well on your way to a very nice relationship!

Mar

I'd deffinately say she digs you man. She gave you her number without your asking. She called you at 3am. That says something right there. Plus the fact that she isn't bringing any of her friends. She obviously feels comfortable enough to spend some one on one time with you and only you. Even if she did bring some friends though that wouldn't mean she doesn't like you. Just see how the date goes! Have fun with this gal!

As far as conversation tips go... ask her what some of her interests are and play off of that. If she's in school ask her what she's majoring in. Ask her where she works. Ask questions regarding her and her life. She'll dig that you're interested.