he tells me he loves me yet he dont have no time

Well my boyfriend lives with me but it seems like he don't have no time for me. i don't know if it's just me but he picks me up from school then he takes me home he then leaves to go and visit his friends and sometimes i believe he don't go were he tells me hes going. and also theres this girl that he spends a lot of time with he tells me shes just a friend and once in a while he will take my brother when he goes to hang out with her but i feal that hes spending to much time with her. once in a while he'll drop me off at home after school then leave he comes home later that day spends an hour or two with me then leaves again and don't come home until the late hours of the night now. I love him so much and i know he loves me and most of the time he sias hes going to his friends house. See with all my other boyfriends theyv'e cheated on me. And i have attached to this boyfriend so mayby im just scared of loosing him and im just worried.[/color]

You sound like a girlfriend of mine when I was 23. I'm 34 now and I'm going to clue you in:

First, note that you should not be living with him. This is a huge mistake. He already is taking you for granted by not treating you like a lady.

Second, you've already admitted you've been cheated on before. Sounds like you are willing to let him get away with alot as long as he doesn't cheat on you.

My old girlfriend was this way. I broke up with her because she sold herself short. How could my kids be raised by someone who felt like a 2nd class citizen? I wanted more for her, but she wanted so little for herself.. just someone to love. Well, love is great, but it's not enough. There's work to be done, a family to raise, love unlies it all, but WORK and RESPECT are the pillars.

Does he RESPECT you? Do you RESPECT you? You need to answer YES to both questions for it to work with him.

The fact is, you are a intelligent person who is asking very smart questions right now. You know the answer. Stand up for yourself. Get your own place. Draw the line. Only then.. ONLY then.. will you find the man that respects you the way you deserve. There are certain things in life that cannot be compromised. This is one of them.