Getting over it...back at square one

I know what I'm going to hear from everyone but guess I'll take it. I thought I was finally over someone who I used to see. At the time, she had a boyfriend while I was seeing her. It finally started to bug me about the whole situation knowing that it was wrong to be with someone who was seeing another guy and going through all the emotions I felt for her. I suppose she had the best of both worlds. I finally let her go about a month ago and started moving on when all of a sudden she started to call again and wanted to do something. I asked if she was still seeing someone or was single and she said she was still with someone but things were going down the drain. I made the fatal error of going out with her one night and was drawn back in. I know that I should not have gone out with her but I did. She still wants to see me but I don't think I can go through the whole ordeal again. I probably would if she was not seeing someone else but it's hard for to go through it again. Seems like all the feelings I had rushed back in, maybe I wasn't really over her. I know I should not get emotionally invovled with her again as I did before but I don't know if I can just walk away again...it was difficult the first time. Am I crazy or what? Need to know what I should do.

i understand that you don't want to get emotionally involved. why is she still with this other guy if she wants to see you again? i think you need to have a talk with her. its not fair to you that she is saying that she wants to be with you, but still has a bf. you need a girl that likes only you & wants only you. even if she does break up with her bf, how could you trust her? im sure her bf doesn't know about you & her, so she would probably do it to you too.

Hi, Whatever you do dont go back to her, she has no integrity! Imagine what her boyfriend feels like if he found out that she was going out with you on the side! Straight up she is dishonest and she WILL do the same to you once she is tired of you. Get mad at yourself but dont beat yourself up. Walk away ,dont look back plus what you feel right now is temporary remember that .You dont need her! Take care of yourself.