just disapping out of someones life without saying anything?

Hello! Personally I cannot tell you how being taken advantage of is a good thing. It may have been good for him - that he always had someone to be there for him, but it was by no stretch of the imagination good for you! You were mislead and strung along for his enjoyment. I dont see how that can be a good thing... for you and your emotional well-being.

About calling him - I would say that if it is really bothering you and you have to let it off your chest, talk to him & tell him how you feel. But only do it for the sake of YOUR well-being. If you do decide to talk to him, do it face-to-face so nothing is left ambiguous.

If you can move on without saying anything, I would do that. I'm sorry, but if he wanted to talk to you, he would call you back right? Plus, if you just leave a voice message, you dont know for certain if he'll even listen to it - he could just delete it.

Best of luck!!

Okay hun;

First of all calm down , so what he didn't call it isnt the end of the world .. I mean at best u described your relationship as a casual one .

I know that doesn't make it less special or anything , but hey lets just keep things in perspective

U KNOW WHAT RELATIOSHIPS ARE …RAT RACES …YEAH THAT'S RIGHT …TO KEEP THE OTHER PERSON INTERESTED …

Keep the fires burning , the mystery factor ..i am sorry but nobody can like predictable sally or desperate John ..it just doesn't work in the real world

WE ALL WANT SOME ONE THAT ADDS TO OUR STRENGTH AND IS A STRONG PERSON …..

See he said he is interested in you then , why go make a big deal out of it .. take things at face value

OKAY HERE IS THE SITUATION …U CALLED AND LEFT MESSAGES ..HE NEVER CALLED ..OKAY …MAYBE HIS MACHINE IS SPOILT OR SOMEONE DELETED UR MESSAGES

Hey what I am saying is that enough can happen , why assume the worst …atleast lets be certain before we are sure the ship has sunk

Listen here is what you should do …keep calm act as if nothing has happened ..don't let him for a second feel that he has disturbed you in any sort of way …don't give him any more ground

LET HIM GET CONFUSED AND FEEL HEY ..SHE WAS LIKE CALLING ME LIKE CRAZY …WHAT HAPPENED !!!

SEE WE GUYS WE ARE JUST GOOD ACTORS BELIEVE ME YOU GIVE HIM A LITTLE COLD SHOULDER AND HE IS GOING TO BE THINKIN ABOUT IT FOR A LONG TIME …AND I BET U HE CALL YOU ..

THE THING TO DO IS NOT TO MAKE A BIG ISSUE OUT OF IT BUT TO PLAY it down make It look like his idea that …that he is the one who is initiating things …YOU JUST DO ENOUGH INPUT TO KEEP HIM INTERESTED

BE A LITTLE AGGRESSIVE AND STOPO THE WHINING …TRY TO CONTROL THE SITUATION AND NOT LET THE SITUATION CONTROL YOU

Bottom line is that don't let him feel he has control over you and how you feel just don't do that ….cause that will definitely kill the relationship …he will lose respect for you and that is going to be the end

So be brave and act strong …good luck soldier go gettem girl !!! 0X