Opening up

Mayhem

Of course im sure you have all heard this before and youll hear it again. Lets see where to start? Alright well ill just jump right into. I have a problem with being to shy and quiet. When ever im around people I tend to escape into myself. Im 20 years old yes still young and able to change my whole life is ahead of me blah blah blah. I just dont know how to start. I want to go out and do things. I have no one to hang out with or anything. So I tend to just stay home when I could be out doing something. Im not comfortable going out and doing things by myself. I never open up to people I like to keep things to myself. I guess its a fear of being judged some how. Something like that I dont know exactely. I tend to always worry about what someone might think. Which stops me from even just saying hello to some random person. I need to get over this being shy and quiet also to stop dwelling on only the negatives of everything. I want to go and meet people I want to go and do things. Im alone and the only way im going to make friends and meet people is if I go out. Im just not comfortable to go out by myself and find something to do. I dont know where to start with this change I should make that I want to make. I guess thats a start knowing that this is something I want to change. I need to come out of my shell. So whats the next step?

OKay hun here is what you should do (it helped me)

Go in front of a mirrior and look at urself and say i am the BEST I DESERVE THE BEST

Take a piece of paper and write on it ur good points , remember them by heart , and stick the paper on the mirrior.

WHAT U NEED IS POSITIVE PERSONALITY REINFORCEMENT ABOUT UR SELF IMAGE

..THE SIMPLE FACT IS that people are not going to be judgin you becasue they are to afraid that you are judgin them

SEE ITS A GAME ..GO THERE MEET PEOPLE ..FOR EXAMPLE HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE WORRIED ABOUT HOW WE LOOK ..THAT WE DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE..

Go there and observe this ..so many people are just like conscious about themselves ..its just they hide it

SO HUN ; REMEMBER NOBODY IS BETTER THAN YOU UNLESS YOU THINK THEY ARE

GO GETTEM GIRL ..I AM SURE u will be amazed how many people will want to be ur friend ..hey i am one

godd luck pm if need any other advice ..c ya

Are you at college? Or at home? I would say a lot of what Shyguy said is true, you should do those things, and you should not worry about what other people think, cause in the end, the only person that matters to you is you. But if you're at college, meeting people should be easy, in your classes talk to some people before hand about the reading, or the lecture or hell, whether or not the teacher is annoying. In community college (where I am) its a little more difficult to hang out with people, cause we are all just going to transfer anyway, so it doesn't really matter, but still I've made friends in my classes... If you don't go to college, do you work? Hanging out after work with co-workers and getting a drink is always a good way to meet people.

I hope that helps