kind of nasty, but please reply "GUYs"

Okay, so heres the deal.

I really want to be able to turn my boyfriend on and make him crazy, but don't really know how to go about doing that. He keeps telling me that he wants me to strip for him all sexually and all, but I don't think that i really know how to right. so any tips there? Then I want to know what really turns you guys on ( sexual games and stuff), I touch him and everything and I have given him oral sex and that seems to work really good. I want to surprise him though. I want to get him when he least expects it and really really turn him on as much as possible. he is really good at turning me on, but i could defenitly use some advice for improvement.

THANKYOU SO MUCH TO ALL WHO TOOK THE TIME TO READ THIS AND DIDN'T GET ALL GROSSED OUT!!!

love ya,

QTPie87

p.s. It's cool if anyone would rather privite message me then reply for everyone to see. 8)

It seems like the two of you have a very healthy sex life!! Bravo!

So what's the deal girl? He tells you what turns him on!! Do it!! Now, you know how to do the strip dance!! It's all about confidence and adding in your own style!

I would recommend that you buy VERY sexy lingerie, go all out. The shoes, the robe the sexy undies. I would say, tie him (gently) and kiss him all over. But don't touch him down and under just YET!

Slowly do the strip thing....don't worry if your nervous or think you'll look like a total dork! He will love it!

Remember, slowly teasing him will put him at a point of no return!

So go get your groove on bebe!

Well if he wants you to strip for him and you can handle that then thats what you should do. hehe. Even if you don't know how to, then it would still turn him on the fact that he wants you to. And whatever he asks for, try to please him as much. To me, pleasing my girlfriend is enough to turn me on.

• 2 weeks later...